Dried lavender buds are traditionally used to make sachets as gifts, but they can also be made into sweet little lavender hearts to be utilized as place cards and also as favors for guests to take home. The fragrance will last quite a long time.
To make the favors, bend a purple chenille stick into a heart shape and twist the ends together to hold them. Pour lavender buds into a small bowl. Then dab craft glue on one side of the heart and dip it into the buds. Fill in any bare spots with glue applied with a small craft brush. Add a ribbon and a name tag, and you’re done.
- It’s Lavender Time Here! (time4tuscany.wordpress.com)
- This is what we were doing all day today!!!! (kouzounaskitchen.com)
- Lavender Lovers and Growers Prepare for 3rd Annual Festival (krextv.com)
- Scrumptious Lavender (fitnessandhealthgeek.com)
- Lavender Calm (deardoctormom.wordpress.com)